Friday 30 November 2012

Very short update...

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat...

I'm busy making all kinds of handmade things to sell at a (very small) local Christmas market on December 16th. It is held at a petting zoo.
I finished these little wooden boxes yesterday.
I covered them with, candy stripey, crochet and put a holly leaf (Thanks to a tutorial from Lucy of Attic 24) on the lid.
Then I put two little candles in the box and it will make a lovely little present.
 
 
 
 I couldnt resist to decorate the aluminium holders with a bit of tape!
 
 
 
 
 
Here's one in Cath Kidston colours.
 
 
 
                       
     
 

I also filled some glass jars with an all ready to use Gingerbread spice mix.
 Here there are two of them. I've crocheted a top to fit over the cork stopper, and made a Fimo (polymere) gingerbread man to hang from a candy striped cord, together with a little bell.
 
 
 
 
I will sell them (I hope) together with a sheet with a Gingerbreadman recipe.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi from a new follower. I have just found your blog via Pinterest...so glad I did :) I love the little gifts you've made for the Christmas Market, I'm sure they'll sell really well. And I adore the little dolls in their crocheted outfits from your previous post. Can you tell me where I could buy a doll like yours, she's sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete